Sunday, February 14, 2016

Einstein was god ... and we are all too stupid to understand his Bible (science) !

When I was a student I read a lot about science and I was tired about reading people saying "because of Relativity" that nobody would ever explain.

So I borrowed 2 books about the history of relativity and read them. They would show the mathematics behind it and it was quite simple to understand.

But after ending the book the only thing I could say was that Einstein did not invent anything ! He had it all cooked up in the mouth. That was around 1980.

In those years science was making large progress. I saw the genetics engineering starting , the microprocessors, neurobiology as well as the global warming "science".

Scientific articles would tell us that genetic engineering was very dangerous, that the self-consciousness "illusion" was almost impossible to explain, that electronics were going to explode with the information revolution and that CO2 would fuck the planet. The simulations they used to predict the effects of the green-house warming were VERY accurate ... I saw these changes even before reading about it since I was a skier.

I was an electronic engineering student and I spoke with my grand-mother about what I knew and what I thought would happen in the future. I finished my studies in 1981. When IBM announced they had manufactured their first PC I told my girlfriend that I would buy IBM shares if I were at home, since we were on a huge summer trip in the USA western parks.

In 1994 my grand-mother told me she was waiting until she would see the last thing I had "predicted" to her would happen to tell me that all of what I had "predicted" did occur :). I didn't knew she had written down all what I said. It's not that I am smarter then anybody, I just don't believe in what I can't explain my-self after trying to understand it.

When nobody can explain what they believe in what I say is that they think that they are thinking :). We all have the same number of neurons, right ? Believing in our own intelligence is intelligence ! They don't want us to believe in our own intelligence, they sabotage our education ! If we believe in our own intelligence then we kind of believe in the God-of-Truth since information is part of the universe, intelligence is the accumulation of immaterial information and we are all part of this universe. In fact information has all the properties of a 5th dimension, like time which is the recognized 4th one. Information is proven indestructible only if it's truth, thus death doesn't exist except for our carbon prisons (each with 6 electrons, 6 neutrons and 6 protons) ... which slows down communication since FREE information has "infinite speed" = it's all over the (finite or infinite) universe at the same time like time which is the 4th dimension... Immaterial information is indestructible  only if it's TRUTH though... and lies reign, call it satanic determinism since it's visible in history, and it mainly works with materialism. (See my other posts about information)

We are LIED to by science. The "scientific journalists" don't understand what they want us to believe in ! And the quantity of lies is under severe inflation, it includes history, "religions", psychology, computer science, cosmology, genetics, economics, logic, philosophy, theology, physics, thermodynamics and all what you can think of ! I saw many lies this week, even in a Radio-Canada quality program specialized in science this morning, and I mean huge lies !

They said Einstein prediction about "gravity waves" was made on 14 November 1915 and the first measured waves were on 14 Sept 2015 "by chance" lolll. You might not know that Sept = 7 and Novem = 9 because they were the 7th and 9th month before Romans added July (Julius Caesar) and August (Augustus) so the 7th -> 9th and 9th -> 11th. Rome was founded by Etruscan false-Jews (from Smyrna's "synagogue of Satan" = Apocalypse 1:11 and 2:9 !!)  on the 111th day of 753 BC and on their calendar a special event on 9/11 would mark the start of the end of times while 9/11 is 111th day before the end of A time unit we name a year !

Einstein was a false-Jew who's most important "contribution" was to scare the USA about false-Jew Hitler so the false-Jew president Franklin Delano Roosevelt started the Manhattan Project where false-Jews developed the atomic bomb and false-Jew Harry S. Truman could launch it on Japan.

They also lie about the Black Hole EXISTENCE ! Stephen Hawking, one of the main theorist about their thermodynamics (energy) rejected his own theory about them saying they are not what we believed they are because information can't be destroyed ... only if it's TRUTH ! So if a black hole is impossible then it also means the Big Bang is also impossible !

There is a strong analogy between the "God-of-Wars" of false-Jews, the "God of Moses and Abraham" and Einstein ! There is also one with false-savior false-Jewsus and him... you know the satanic Vatican of pedophiles says Christ was sun of Lucifer ? 

This "science" is thus a "religion" like any other ; it's based on lies and "miracles" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment