Sunday, February 7, 2016

Facebook THOUGHT-POLICE censures TRUTH !

Facebook blocked me for 30 days for speaking TRUTH !

I opposed it in writing and they don't even show they got it ! 

Then the phone started to ring, about 30 times in the last hour : same guy false-Jew, ANONYMOUS hacker and Zionist Babylon's presstitute from Belgium (Brussels) who's been after my ass for 6 years  !!! after his SECT destroyed my 911allo account on youtube along with my 910 PERSONNAL videos where I denounced the "synagogue of Satan", period !

Then the same psychopath posted pictures of my kid, he created a FB profile using his name and his picture while adding text trying to pretend I am a pedophile ! I complained to FB who agreed in a message that they got my text and they blocked him...

I replied saying this hacker was after me for years because I denounce, prove LIES of false-Jews that serve to create WARS... that this group does the same as FACEBOOK : censure TRUTH !

 https://www.facebook.com/911allo


No comments:

Post a Comment